Were you aware that:
- 7.3 million women ages 15-44 suffer from impaired fertility each year.
- 7.4% of married women between the ages of 15 and 44 are infertile.
- Infertility does not have one single cause. It can be a mixture of factors including biological, genetic, environmental, lifestyle, and physical elements.
- Over 1 million women undergo fertility treatments each year.
- Most women experience some form of discomfort during pregnancy that could be remedied with holistic methods.
- 1 in 4 women experience acid reflux during pregnancy.
- About 75% of women experience morning sickness during pregnancy.
- More than 50% of women have back pain during pregnancy.
- Acupuncture has nearly 2,000 years of clinical history.
- Acupuncture is one of the most holistic systems of medicine available today.
- Acupuncture has no inherently dangerous or troublesome side effects.
- Americans make nearly 15 million visits to acupuncture practitioners per year.
How to choose an acupuncturist
Not all acupuncturists are created equal!
Acupuncture is one of the fastest growing modalities in the United States and more and more health and medical practitioners are jumping on the bandwagon.
A qualified acupuncturist has accrued over 3,000 hours of acupuncture and Chinese medicine education, which is between three and four years of schooling.
Unfortunately, more than 50% of acupuncturists in the US have a mere 300 hours of acupuncture training or less.
Only licensed and fully qualified acupuncturists are included on our site. To find a practitioner and get started on the path to optimal health and wellness, search our directory of acupuncturists.